7. Order Codes
Order Codes tell us which promotion or special offer you are entitled to claim with your order. The Order Code is for you personally, and remains the property of the company at all times. Unless stated otherwise in the Order Code details for the relevant offer, Order Codes can only be used once and discounts are not valid on discounted items, sale items and certain products indicated online. If you place more than one order using the same Order Code, your first order only will be accepted. We reserve the right to restrict or refuse orders or substitute gifts where necessary.
We reserve the right to take action to recover merchandise which has been delivered incorrectly by us following any abuse of Order Code and/or to adjust your account with us.
8. Trading area & VAT
Our merchandise (except certain stated items) is for sale within the UK, Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and BFPO Germany. We aim to maintain our prices throughout the catalogue season unless altered by separate special promotions. All prices include VAT unless the product is exempt. No discount will be given on products where VAT is not chargeable, nor accountable to HM Customs & Excise or similar authority within the European Union. Where VAT is chargeable or becomes chargeable (previously exempt products may become chargeable to VAT from time to time), we reserve the right to amend our prices to reflect any changes in VAT that may occur. The new price will be shown on the product page on the site, your order confirmation email and delivery note.
9. Data Protection Act 1998
Vertbaudet is registered to hold personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our
explains how we use personal information we collect about you and includes the topics set out below:-
- Your confidentiality and privacy
- Information we might need from you
- How we use this information (includes general use, credit searches and marketing)
- How to unsubscribe from marketing
- How we keep this information secure
- Head Office Contact Details
If we make changes to our
, we will notify you by updating the statement on our website. You can access our website homepage and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
10. Copyright & Trademark
The use of Trademarks advertising our merchandise should not be taken as indicating the merchandise's country of origin. Except where otherwise stated, copyright rests with Vertbaudet UK Limited in respect of the material published in this catalogue and any copyrighted matters may only be used with the consent of Vertbaudet.
11. Alteration to the Terms & Conditions, Wavier & Governing Law
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions if necessary. You will be subject to the terms and conditions at the time that you use the website unless any change is required by law or government authority. If any of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority, that condition will be removed. This will not affect any of the remaining terms and conditions. Any delay or failure by us to exercise our legal rights within our contract with you should not be seen as a waiver of our legal rights. These terms and conditions and the contract between you and us will be governed by the laws of England and any disputes will be resolved exclusively in the English courts.
12. The right to Cancel
Information about the exercise of the right to cancel under the Consuner Contracts (Information, Cancelling and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
Right to Cancel
As confirmed above, we provide a free exchanges and returns service so you can return items without paying return postage. You have 14 days from receipt of your order to return any item. Items must be returned in original condition. Once we receive items, we refund the cost of those items using the method you used to pay. The standard delivery or Next Day Delivery P&P charge you paid (if any) will not be refunded but you will not pay return postage.You have the right to cancel a contract within 14 days without giving any reason.The Cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Vertbaudet at Returns Dept, Vertbaudet, 2 Navigation Walk, Bridge Street, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 5RH; or email@example.com
; or on 033 0303 0191) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter send by post, fax or e-mail).To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before that cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel a contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than- a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any good supplied, or b) (if earlier) 30 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or c)If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.You shall send the goods back or hand them over to Vertbaudet at our premises at,
Returns Dept, Vertbaudet, 2 Navigation Walk, Bridge Street, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 5RH
, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods to us. The cost is estimated at a maximum of £10.You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Vertbaudet is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Vertbaudet UK Limited. Registered Office: 2 Holdsworth Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 4AH. Registered in England (No. 8423990).
All details are correct at the time of publication (July 2015).
13. Instagram – Prize Draw
Prize Draw Competition opens on Wednesday 11th May 2016 and closes at 12:00pm on Monday 16th May 2016; is open only to entrants from the UK (including Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and BFPO Germany aged 18 years and over (excluding those involved in the competition, employees of Vertbaudet, and by its former sister companies, La Redoute and Daxon and their families). Entries received after that time will not be placed into the Prize Draw Competition.
2. Entry into the competition is free of charge and not linked to any obligation to purchase or request a catalogue, or to any gift allocation scheme. Please remember that your picture and comments may be posted on our Instagram page with your Instagram name and profile picture and will be accessible to anyone viewing that page. A post might also be added to your wall as notification.
3. To enter the competition like the picture, follow @VertbaudetUK
Instagram page and tag 3 friends in the comments below the post.
4. There will be 1 winner, the winner will receive: £100 credit
to spend at vertbaudet.co.uk
5. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries arriving after the closing date and time.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries shortly after the closing date, 12:00pm on Monday 16th May 2016. We will post the name of the winners on our Instagram page.
8. The prize draw winner will be notified on Wednesday 18th May 2016.
9. It is the responsibility of the winner/s to notify Vertbaudet by private message on Instagram in order to claim their prize. Once notified Vertbaudet will liaise with the winner and arrange delivery of the chosen prize.
10. Winners have 10 days to claim their prize. If a winner does not contact us within that timeframe Vertbaudet reserve the right to choose another winner in their place.
11. Vertbaudet may partially or totally alter, extend or cancel this Competition.
12. By entering the competition you agree to your profile name, profile image and entry comments to be shown on Vertbaudet’s Instagram wall. We reserve the right to feature photographs, names and postal town locations of all competition winners for advertising purposes (unless they renounce their prize).
13. Proprietor: Vertbaudet UK Limited. Registered Office: 2 Holdsworth Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 4AH (No. 8423990).
14. This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook and/or its partners.