Preparing for Christmas:
Your Kids’ Party Outfits
Ever since Back to School season started to cool down, Christmas has been
gradually taking over our high streets, televisions and social media feeds one sparkly
decoration or mince pie at a time, but now it’s finally arrived in full force and the
festivities have already begun! Soon, we’ll be flooded with party invites and school play
schedules, all to be juggled around our plans for the big day.
But don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time to prepare for Christmas and get your kids’ party outfits sorted without too much hassle. This helpful guide is sprinkled with top tips on how to choose the perfect party outfit for your little elves, and will give you some fantastic advice on how to avoid tantrums when it comes to getting dressed up in their festive best!
Christmas Baby Clothes
Even the littlest of Christmas angels can get into the party spirit! Whether you’re taking them to a nursery Christmas party or to visit family on Christmas day, getting a Christmas outfit for your baby will bring a smile to everyone’s face. Just be sure to keep it comfortable and take a change of clothes or pyjamas if you’re planning to stay somewhere for a while – that way you won’t have a little Grinch on your hands!
• Adorable Christmas Jumpers are perfect for your little ones first Christmas.
• Sleepsuits that bring Christmas charm to life.
• Skirts that are perfect for your little one for the Christmas season! Make sure they glitter & sparkle!
Girls’ Christmas Outfits
If there’s one thing little girls love, it’s dressing up. Whether she’d prefer a
beautiful Christmas dress, a sparkly skirt or a festive T-shirt, take her shopping – or
sit together and browse online – and let her choose something she can’t wait to put on
for her Christmas parties (because let’s face it, kids have the most active social lives
at this time of year!).
• Party dresses are amazing for your little girl for the party season! With sequins, bows and tulle, she will be the bell of the ball!
• A Christmas Jumper is a must for your little one! At Vertbaudet they are so unique and perfectly soft!
• Sequins are a must for the party season! Your little girl will be stylish, comfortable and sparkle the night away!
Boys’ Christmas Outfits
Little boys love to run around and play at parties, so make sure you choose
clothes that are comfortable for when they want to let off steam! Depending on the
party’s dress code, you can go for formal shirts with smart accessories – such as trouser
braces or a tie – or more casual outfits, like a trendy cardigan with a festive T-shirt
and a pair of denim jeans.
• How cool! Gifts boxes which includes a Scarf, Hat & Gloves for your little man! The detailing gives off a major winter vibe!
• Dinosaur clothes that are Christmas ready! This trend will be a hit with your little one!
• Have you got a Christmas party or wedding coming up? Vertbaudet has shirts, waist coats & bowties that will be perfect for the party season!
Kids love getting into the Christmas spirit, and what better way to get them feeling
festive than with a Christmas jumper? For a more relaxed Christmas do, there’s no better
thing to wear, and they look great with a pair of denim jeans or woolly leggings!
• Reindeers scream Christmas! How cute would your little one look in a reindeer jumper!
• Reversible Sequin Jumper for your little lady for the Christmas period? I'm sure she will love playing with her Sequins!
• Your little boy will love a Cool Santa Top