Put your best foot forward... with style, clever details and more!
It is important that children aged 2 to 5 years wear the right shoes because they are so full of energy... They need to be able to walk, run, jump and play all day long Whilst they are growing, their feet are fragile and sensitive. It is only around the age of 7 that the bones in the feet begin to harden and even then, developing muscles and cartilage need to be looked after.
At this important age, your child is also beginning to develop their independence... Learning to identify their left foot from the right, put their shoes on the correct feet and even fasten them on their own!
That's why Vertbaudet has developed a range of high quality shoes for growing feet, full of clever details specifically designed to encourage children to get dressed by themselves: the I Can Dress Myself Collection.
The I Can Dress Myself Collection from Vertbaudet is perfect for children aged between 2 and 5 years, packed full of high quality, stylish designs and thoughtful little details:
- - shoes with integrated arch supports to help with posture and easy movement,
- - zips and Velcro fastenings to make them easier to get on and off,
- - leather insoles so feet can breathe,
- - reinforced toes to reduce impact and prevent wearing,
- - quality soles for better flexibility and comfort
- Wider openings
so they are easy to get on and off.
- Easy to slip on
with zip or Velcro fastenings.
- Excellent support with the extra rigid stiffener.
- Extra comfort thanks to the integrated arch support and flexible sole.
- Good resistance
thanks to reinforced toes.