What you should know...
Pyjamas specially designed for pregnancy and nursing - what a great idea!
Before and after grandad-style T-shirt:
Before and after pyjama pants:
- Stretch fabric that adapts perfectly to your expanding curves during pregnancy.
- Long press-stud placket that is easy to unfasten for breastfeeding.
- Rounded hem, longer at the back for extra comfort.
- Length approx. 65 cm.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Tie belt at the waist.
- Wide stretch fabric waistband to place on the bump, folded or unfolded, during pregnancy and fold down afterwards.
- Back pocket.
- Inside leg approx. 80 cm.
Plain stretch fabric T-shirt:
- Order the same size you were before your pregnancy, our adaptable before and after clothing takes your new shape into account!
- Still unsure of your size? Take a look at our guide by clicking on the Size guide link below!
- To wear during and after pregnancy, if you choose to breastfeed.
95% cotton, 5% elastane. Pants:
95% cotton poplin, 5% polyester. Yarn-dyed
stripes and shiny thread or printed flowers.