What you should know...Product composition
Designed by Vertbaudet to be really hard-wearing and offer maximum comfort... these straight cut fitted trousers are unbeatable for rough and tumble!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Trousers made from indestructible canvas fabric, tested and certified by Bureau Veritas.
- Waistband is adjustable inside with elastic and buttons (with elasticated tab to conceal buttons: doesn't irritate your child and more practical for parents).
- From 2 to 5 years: elasticated, adjustable waistband and mock fly.
- From 6 to 14 years: flat, adjustable waistband and zip fastening.
- Seaming and topstitched detail on the knee insets.
- Reinforced at the knees.
- 2 scoop pockets at the front and 1 large flap pocket with press-stud fastening on the leg.
- 2 mock back pockets with press-stud flap.
- Elasticated hems.
- Lined in 100% cotton jersey for maximum comfort
- Indestructible trousers by Vertbaudet, the guarantee of a strong, practical and high-quality product!
- Awarded the Grand Innovation Prize during the "Le Spot des eFluent Mums" trade fair in December 2013 and the “Approved by Families" label for the best products and services for children!
- Abrasion-resistance test on the canvas fabric and test for the presence of potentially hazardous chemicals certified by Bureau Veritas (certificates available upon request).
Canvas trousers 53% cotton, 44% polyester, 3% elastane.Washing Instructions