What you should know...Product composition
4 options for carrying baby facing on your front or back:
- From birth and up to 4 months: special newborn position with the head supported against the heart high up on the chest.
- 5 to 15 months: facing outwards.
- 4 to 36 months as soon as baby can hold their head up: still facing the carrier with legs in the standard or wide position.
- From 12 months as soon as baby can sit up unaided place them on your back in one single movement with no assistance required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Maximum support for the head back and hips
- Excellent weight distribution
- Adjustable fold-down headrest for positioning baby facing outwards
- Comfort: padded seat with outer seaming to avoid rubbing. Leg support for tiny babies padded adjustable belt and straps and a shape designed to relieve pressure points
- Suitable from birth and up to 15 kg (approx. 3 years).
- Made from soft and hardwearing Oeko-Tex* Standard 100 class 1 60% cotton 40% polyester with 100% polyester mesh
- 100% cotton lining (except belt with 100% polyester lining)
- Machine washable at 40°.